Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rachel and Shane

So I’m not one of those bloggers that makes up for lost time by doing a bunch of posts all at once... OK I’m busted. I’ve come up with every excuse for not posting, but in the end they are just excuses and I’ve shot so much. So here we go:


This is Rachel and Shane. They are one of those couples that knew within two weeks (or was it two dates?) of meeting each other that they were meant for one another. Fast forward almost two years and here we are!


ALL SMILES getting ready.


Obligatory shoe pic




We were literally in a closet! This is a super wide angle and if you look close you can see me in the mirror almost on top of Shane.



We did our group pictures inside their was no way on God’s green earth (although I think she phrased it differently) Rachel was going outdoors in the humidity to do pictures. It was one of those rare hot and humid Austin August days.


I love her expression in this one.













BEST bubbles pic to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment