Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chelsea and Matt



This is Chelsea and Matt! I shot their wedding a few weeks ago (middle of June) but since the blog is so new I figured a little extra content wouldn’t hurt.

Man was I ever intimidated walking into this one! The largest wedding I ever shot was 600 people but Matt and Chelsea had... 14 people, I made number 15! No where to hide, no corner to duck into, nothing and I ended up loving it! With just a few people present I really got to know my couple and made such good friends we’ve had them over for drinks (and a little picture editing) since. It was a great experience.




The other thing that made this wedding one of the most unique ones that I’ve shot was the fact that Chelsea and Matt were sooooo into each other. I know what your thinking, “Mike, it’s their wedding day you dummy of course they will be into each other!”. The thing is I’ve never seen anything like this, my first meeting was just with Chelsea (I didn’t meet Matt until about hour before the ceremony!) she just gushed and gushed about her husband to be, when did Chelsea’s bridal same thing and the day of the wedding... more gushing!


I love their expressions when Chelsea rounded the corner and they got to see each other for the first time.






The shot right after the ceremony, you know that first chance you get to talk to each other was a long passionate kiss, again like one I’ve never witnessed (I didn’t post that, it seemed like to private of a moment to put out on the internet), they were/are really in love.



Lake Travis





“Holy cow, we just got marred!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment