Wednesday, August 5, 2009





Daddy just got a new wide angle lens so we rolled it out at the play ground the other day. I love this picture of Cole! So Cole has the worlds WORST fake smile, it’s painful... really it looks like he’s in serious pain! The key to a good smile (at least for a five year old handsome boy named Cole)? I get him to tell me a joke, I think he know exactly two. This one goes something like this:


What do you get an 800 lb. gorilla for his birthday?

I don’t know he you better make sure he likes it!


That one slays at the playground. Anyway he gets about half way through the joke and he just starts cracking up. The only thing that worries me is that one day, probably soon he’ll get wise to my ways.


The second pic is my baby girl Emma Grace, she’s cute

even when’s she sweaty! She and Caleb (pics of him to come soon) tend to run when I pull the camera out these days. All I hear is cries of “no daddy, no!”, I think the flash at a young age has ruined them. They run even faster when I come out with the light stand and umbrella!



No comments:

Post a Comment