Friday, November 13, 2009

Sarah and Kevin Engagement



Sarah and Kevin are both alumni of Texas A & AM. Being big Aggie fans, they decided the do their engagement shoot in College Station. I had never been to College Station before, but we got some phenomenal shots from all over campus, The (infamous) Dixie Chicken and adjoining bottle-cap alley. Sarah and Kevin were a lot of fun to hang out with and they are going to rock it come wedding day!


Not only were they a lot of fun but Sarah and Kevin were great sports and would do ANYTHING I asked.



Penny for good luck before a test, what kind of grade does a diamond get you... a 3.5 for your sophomore year?

In The Century Tree...

...and under.

Aggies lover their rings.


I thought this alley was the coolest

I'm never shy to get down on the ground and crawl around to get a shot, I drew the line at rusty bottle caps.





Inside the Dixie Chicken!













No comments:

Post a Comment