Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tiffany and Aaron



I loved shooting Tiffany and Aaron, start to finish.


Quick pause here I just had a thought, it seems that my blogging is all about me and less focus on the couple. I, I, I and me, me, me, I’m really not self centered and when I shoot it’s ALL about the couple... really it is!


Anyway I had a blast shooting their wedding! Awesomely amazing couple, great bridal party (one of my favorites thus far!), a fantastic family and great venue. Oh and did I mention perfect weather? Lot smiles mixed in with a few tears made the day perfect.





Aaron's "getting ready" pics were him priming the the kegs on his soon to be famous home brew.


Checking out the men.





"Borrowed" this pose from one of Elyse's fashion mags... I flip through strictly for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment